LASERS ARE NOT THE ANSWER

LOW-COST, NATURAL TATTOO REMOVAL HAS BEEN AROUND



IT WORKED BACK THEN, AND GUESS WHAT?
IT STILL DOES


Are you looking to avoid the pain of high-energy lasers and expensive high-priced doctors?

Then check out this free report on natural, proven safe methods for removing your tattoo in just a few weeks.

Enter your email address below to have this guide sent out to in the next five minutes:







Which tattoo colors can you remove?


"Hey Dorian,

I got some pretty wicked tattoos: tribal stamp around my left wrist, my own words to live by on my upper back. But my biggest one is my flower blossom that uses quite a few colors. Is this going to be a problem if I decide to remove it? Thanks man"

It definitely makes things more complicated, that's for sure. Some tattoo removal methods are very sensitive to the type of ink pigment being used.

For example with laser methods, black and red pigment won't be an issue. But others will especially if they're lighter. The problem is that lasers have difficulty targeting these ink layers.


Nontraditional colors, nontraditional methods

The flip side of the coin is that it doesn't matter if you're tattoo is pink, purple, or some crazy lime green if you use methods like the apricot scrub mentioned in my guide (checkit out here: [link])

That's because exfoliation methods don't discriminate, they simply wear off dead layers of skin until the tattoo is exfoliated.

Of course this is one of several methods discussed in the guide.


Coverups

Another thing you need to keep in mind especially if you're considering another tattoo is "Will this be something I can modify or mask later?" For example pink flower petals will be much harder to mask than black which can be easily turned into a wheel, astrological symbol, or many other things.

But you'll never need to change that tattoo, am I right? There's a reason you're on this page isn't there :)

I have tattoos of various types on every limb in my body. And I'm perfectly cool with it because I know how to reverse, cover, or modify all of them. As a professional artist and remover, I guess that extra bit of knowledge helps. All I can say is be smart about your upcoming tattoo and always have a backup plan.